From the no. 1 bestselling author of PS, I Love You comes an enchanting novel about two childhood friends whom fate and destiny can't help toying with...
Born on September 30, 1981, Cecila Ahern is the daughter of former Irish head of Government. She is the writer of several popular book as well as short stories. Before starting her writing career, she obtained a degree in Journalism and Media Communications from Griffith College Dublin. When Cecilia was all of 21, she wrote her first bestseller P.S I Love You The book sold in 40 countries and was also adapted into a movie by the same name. Cecelia is the co-creator, along with Donald Todd, and producer of the ABC half-hour comedy television show, Samantha Who?
* PS, I Love You (2004)
* Where Rainbows End, (2004) (titled Rosie Dunne or Love, Rosie in the U.S.A.)
* If You Could See Me Now (2005) (titled A Silver Lining in the U.S.A. )
* A Place Called Here (2006) (titled There's No Place Like Here in the U.S.A.)
* Thanks for the Memories (2008)
* The Gift (2008)
* The Girl of Tomorrow / The Book of Tomorrow (2009)http://www.ceceliaahernbooks.com/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecelia_Ahernhttp://www.cecelia-ahern.com/