Microsoft Windows Server 208 in Simple Steps covers all the essentials required for deploying and administering the latest release of Microsoft’s powerful and versatile network operating system. With clear screenshots and step-by-step instructions, Microsoft Windows Server 2008; this book shows you how to set up a server, migrate from earlier versions and handle networking, administration, storage and security. You’ll also get details on the new Web Tools and management utilities available in Windows Server 2008.
· The Windows Server 2008 Environment
· Deploying Windows Server 2008
· Networking Windows Server 2008
· Communications and the Internet
· Administering Windows Server 2008